Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Works-For-Me!

About a year ago I read on someone's blog (you know how that goes! Blog hopping, that is... :o)) about an opportunity to earn free gift certificates. With thoughts like "yeah right" running through my head, I apprehensively e-mailed the lady and she referred me to MyPoints.com. I then signed up with MyPoints and did earn gift certificates!

Here's how it works:

  • You read the e-mail offers MyPoints sends to you.
  • You then click on the orange box that says "Act Now!" "Take Survey Now!", or something like that and instantly earn 5 points.
  • You close out the window, delete the e-mail, and that's it:o).

Now I will say I'm not a big fan of spending money so normally I just click on the link and get the points. I've only ever bought one thing off of MyPoints and it was something I was going to use anyway. Their big emphasis (of course) is for you to buy something with the companies they advertise, but you don't have to do that:o).

I received $50.00 in gift certificates and it came at a good time too ~ right before I headed to Thailand for three months! I'm just about ready to get another $50.00 in gift certificates, but I'm having a problem deciding what to get (Christmas is coming you know!).

It's really easy and it takes me one, maybe two, minutes in the morning when I check my e-mail. I can definitely do that and as a result earn gift certificates. If you are interested in trying it out, go to my profile and e-mail me. I'll then "refer" you (and get points for doing so!) and you can start earning gift certificates too:o).

For more "Works-For-Me" ideas, go to Rocks In My Dryer ... just be prepared to spend a while reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I might be interested. Send me some info.

orneryswife said...

How much spam does participation generate?
TM

Anne said...

TM ~ I've never gotten spam, but I use a "junk mail" e-mail address just in case:o).