Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WFMW - You Tube.

One evening I was watching a friend's video on YouTube when it hit me that I could actually watch other videos on this internet video place! I know, I know, that's a little behind on my part but just imagine my excitement and joy when I was reconnected with my favorite tv series from when I was growing up - Little House on the Prairie!

I was also able to watch (most of) one of my favorite musicals as well as see the video that was viewed over 13 million times! I've listened to music, watched babies laughing over paper being ripped, and my roommate's favorite - Charlie bit my finger:).

Yes, YouTube definitely works for me:). For more "wfm" links, go check them out at Rocks In My Dryer!

2 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL I haven't even been there yet. I know. I know. So many knew things and I am always 100 steps behind

Wendy Glosser said...

I didn't know you could watch television shows on there!! I did, however, know all about Charlie. We were just mimicking Charlie just yesterday in our best English accent. LOL Enjoy Youtube...