I found this over at Tulip Girl and thought it would be fun to do since I *love* reading!!!
1. One book that changed your life: Without a doubt, the Bible! My pastor said this on Sunday: "I don't worship the Bible, but God places His Word above His very name so it is highly important"... if it's important to my precious Lord, then it is to me!
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Can I puh-lease put a whole list here?:) I've been a bookworm ever since I learned to read so obviously I've read tons of books over and over again! The whole Anne of Green Gable series would make the list, followed by the Elsie Dinsmore books.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: "How To Get Off A Deserted Island If You're Stuck On One"! Seriously, my Bible would be the one to take with me.
4. One book that made you laugh: "Garfield" (we had about 20 of these books)... and of course "Beetle Bailey". These books are courtesy of the many book shows my dad took us kids to when we were younger!
5. One book that made you cry: I'll admit it ~ "Little Women" always made me cry when I got to the part where Beth dies. I tell myself every time not to cry and every time ~ I do.
6. One book that you wish had been written: Hmm... this one stumps me because I really don't know or else I would've made the suggestion to write it;). Maybe it would be "Don't Forget To Cover Up When You Head Out The Door"... some days it seems better to just stay at home than to go face garbage.
7. One book you wish had never been written: All romance novels... what trash.
8. One book you’re currently reading: I just bought "Stepping Heavenward" from Fairhaven's bookstore and started that on the plane ride home on Friday.
9. One book you've been planning to read: ah... too many, too many! Each yard sale, second-hand shop, and bookstore yields up new books every time;).
Five people you're tagging:
Kristi @ Thimble Thoughts
Arlene @ Ever Joyful
Rachel @ The View From My Fishbowl
Tiffany @ Dillon's Mommy
Amy @ Contemplations Amid Chaos