Friday, March 30, 2007

He's Here:o)

Little (or maybe I should say big!) Ethan Phillip made his grand debut on Thursday afternoon. His mommy got to 9.9 cm, but Ethan's head wouldn't drop, so after 16 hours of labor, the doctors decided to do a C-section. Ann's in pain, but so happy that Ethan with all his 9 pound 6 ounces is here:o). I quick ran over to the hospital today in between work and helping Tiff pack...


(meeting Ethan for the first time!)


(My brother is one happy daddy!)


(Mr. Chubby-cheeks with lots of hair)

(A very happy Auntie with nephew #6!)

Now all together: "awwwwwwwwwwww...":o)

8 comments:

Abigail said...

Awwwwwww! Congratulations! He is so cute! I love new babies. I am sure you are very proud (in a good way:)

muzic4him said...

What a cutie! You must be a very proud aunt!

Thanks for your comment on my LJ. I just have you ask you how you found it, as my blogspot blog is by far my main blog. I've seen you around quite a bit as a commenter on other blog's, and have even visited here a couple times. I just find it ironic that you found that article through a means I don't use too much anymore! :-)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!!! I could just eat him up! Congratulations to the "real" Auntie Anne!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! Congrats Anne! -Kay-

Anne said...

He is definitely a cutie and a keeper...thanks for the comments girls:o)

As to how I found you Andrea; that's a good question! I was just looking from one place to the next and then stumbled upon your article:o)

Robert said...

He is cute and he does have a lot of hair.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

He's BIG, isn't he?? My cousin just had her baby a couple of weeks ago and he weighed about the same. Lord willing, we'll get to see him later on next week. Yey!!

Melissa said...

yay for babies!!! My first nephew should be here any day now! I guess we are opposites.....you have mostly nephews, and I have mostly nieces. :) All are fun to spoil, however.