Saturday, September 13, 2008

In God's Time.

I posted this on July 24, 2007...
I truly consider coming to Thailand as one of the best experiences of my life and I thank God for it! For now the Lord is leading me home, but I also am praying about coming back for an extended period of time to work with the Gaudets... and I believe that, in God's time, that will become a reality again! So although I will be packing my bags up in just a few weeks and leaving for Pennsylvania, I know it won't be too long before I pack my bags up again as I follow my dear Saviour's leading! And you know what??? I wouldn't trade it for the world! God has been so good to me:o).

I am so thankful the Lord has given me this second opportunity to be here and to work with the Gaudets again. It really was in God's timing and I saw Him move me on in His Will.

Just wanted to praise the Lord!!!

No comments: