Friday, September 19, 2008

Some More Blogs...

I had such a de-light-ful time today organizing to my little heart's content! I wish I would have taken a few "before" and "after" pictures, but I guess I was too excited to get some cleaning and organizing done:o). One thing that was really bothering me was a bookshelf right by our front door. It just looked cluttered and while I'm not too swayed by what other people think, I happen to see that bookshelf every day!!! So now all the books, DVDs, and games are a little more orderly:o).

But anyway, I have some more blogs to share with you! These bloggers are all girls I know personally, rather than just in the "bloggy" world:

  • Jackie is actually a girl from my church who just started blogging... which is why she didn't make the list last time:o). Although I've only known her since November, she's a lot of fun and a great friend!
  • A Maryland Girl is actually a pastor's daughter in, you guessed it: Maryland! I'm not quite sure where she finds out all that info on platform shoes, but she's come up with some pretty bizarre ones over the years!
  • Hannah and her family used to be members of my church before they moved to West Virginia. Hannah is also the sister-in-law of Tiffany.
  • I met Rachel very briefly but I like to read her blog. She's expecting a little baby boy:o).
  • Deborah is someone I met when she and her husband came to Thailand a few weeks ago. They just found out they're expecting too!
  • Rebecca was a reader of mine before I met her... but I'm so glad I did! She goes to my brother and sister-in-law's church and I had a very nice time with her and a bunch of people from her church during a game night over Christmas break while I was visiting my brother and sister-in-law:o).
  • Melissa came to my Christian school her junior year of high school. I lost track of her after school, but thanks to the small world of the internet, I met up with her again:o).

And that's all for now... I think I'm going to do a little more organizing. I know, I know - very weird but that's what I like to do:o).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

awwww look, I got mentioned. :) Now I feel special. It sounds like you are doing great over in Thailand, praying for you!