Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggy Friends.

I started reading blogs long before I ever became a blogger myself, and although the list has fluctuated over the years, I probably have about 75 blogs I check in Google Reader.

[A quick side note: Google Reader is great! It's very easy to add blog subscriptions and that eliminates the need for me to click through all 75 blogs I read every. single. day. Try it! Ok, this public service announcement is now over.]

One of the blogs I began to read was one written by a sweet girl around my age. I honestly don't remember how I found her (or perhaps she found me!), but I soon followed along with her blog and greatly enjoyed reading it. She eventually shut down her blog, but not before we exchanged e-mail addresses:).

We started e-mailing and even found each other on Facebook. The funny thing is, she doesn't live in the States, so it would seem to be almost an impossibility for us to ever meet. Even if we don't ever meet, I am so thankful for the friends that the Lord has brought into my life.

And I have a sweet e-mail in my inbox that just showed up this evening from my friend "J" to prove it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Anne! I know I haven't commented in a while, but I have been reading some. Life's been crazy lately! Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and for the work God's accomplishing through you in Thailand.