Monday, November 9, 2009

I'll Be Back... Promise!

For the record, my sitemeter has spiked and I'm not even kidding! Apparently the breathless anticipation of waiting for the next installment of the "cliff-hanger series" is enough to send people back to this little blog of mine to check in a couple of times a day:). I will try not to disappoint you, but I will warn you that my fingers are freezing right now, so I'm cheering the heater on and hoping to finish out part 3 tonight!

[Uh-oh....]

[Insert Murphy's Law right here]

You won't believe it, but I just got a phone call, so I'm going to have to put off part 3 for a couple of more hours... I'll be back!

I knew that was going to happen... I knew it!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hahaha...oh Anne...you are loving this aren't you? :D I know, I know...its not intentional :P...anywho, its okay...cause after all...I know how the story ends...

and they both lived happily ever after :)