But God's timing is good:
- My last day at my early (early, early) job - working for a lady in my church with cerebal palsy - is tomorrow morning. (Yay ~ sleep will return:D).
- I only had two *small* things planned for next week that were easily rearranged. (Three if Rachel considers a pedicure *small*;)).
- My office job is flexible so I can take off the time.
- We found a ticket for me to return in time on Friday to do a 12-hour babysitting job on Saturday.
- I get to fly out of Chicago O'Hare Airport! This one is neat because I always want to fly out of *big* airports, and this one is on my list:P. (Not that I have anything against smaller airports:D... I just like to go to well-known airports because that usually means I'm going to a very exciting destination.)
- Caffeine will actually work in my favor during the night drive. If I drink a soda at 2:30 in the afternoon, I'm still zinging around at midnight (last night's a good example!).
- I'll get to have that *girl talk* a lot sooner than I expected:o).
So, I said all that to say this: my little home here will be quiet for several days. But don't worry! I'm sure I'll have plenty of Trevor stories to tell, blonde moments to share, and funny happenings from along the way;). Oh and Tiff, I still like my week idea better... it's so much easier;).