- My mom
- Mary, Michelle, Sherrie, Kim, Sarah, Anne (sisters and sisters-in-law)
- Amy, Terri, Cindy (co-workers)
- Bev, Debbie, Debbie, Debra, Amy, Michelle, Kristin, Sue, Shannon, Joyce, Gayle, Sue, Donna, Katie (Pastor/Missionary wives)
- Denise, Paula, Donna, Gina, Tiffany, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah:), Rachel, Becky, Melissa, Gina, Jen, Stacia, Katina, Carol, Mary Ann, Raichelle, Barb, Debbie, Tina, Katie, Tiffany, Jen, Robin, Johanna, Priscilla, Ilona, Abbi, Janet, Elizabeth, Gail, Michelle, Connie, Karen (some of the many wonderful friends and ladies at church:D)
This is not an exhaustive list by an means... I could even list some names of people I met just by blogging that have been a great encouragement to me. I've been affected by many, many ladies that it's just too much to list. Just recently I encountered a situation where I could go to no less than 10 ladies within a day asking them to pray for me. Some I told what the situation was about and some I did not; but I know all will pray because that's who they are.
So thank you all for being there for me. Thank you for being:
- a shoulder to cry on
- a laugh-until-the-sides-ache buddy
- a yard saling/thrift shop/crazy adventure companion
- a smile passing in the hallway
- a rebuker and corrector in love
- an enjoyer of sleepovers, parties, and "girl time"
- a guiding hand on this pathway to being a woman after His own heart
- a sympathizer who understands frustrations with the folding machine, cutting machine, jogging machine, and the Riso:)
- a walking partner
- a fellow blogger serving the Lord
- an optimistic voice
- a faithful example
- a practical instructor of Proverbs 31 and Titus 2
- a fellow-spontaneous-seeker-of-what's-new-around-the-bend
- a faithful laborer on a mission field
- a light on a dreary day
- an encourager of faithfully waiting for God's best
- a friend to me.
Each friend is important. Each friend has touched my heart and life in some way, and has left an imprint on my heart. So thank you for touching my life.