Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Debut.

I've been blogging for under two years, but I've read blogs for many years before that and have been greatly encouraged and challenged by so many ladies across this country and even around the world! So I would like to begin introducing you to the blogs that I "faithfully" read (as in, sometime during a week's cycle!).

The very first blog I ever started reading was YLCF ~ a place where young ladies gathered to learn and grow together. In many regards I felt a "kindred spirit" with the main authors because we were around the same age and had similar interests. Both of the girls are now married, but I still check back to read the updates.

As with any blog (and I'll mention this at the start) you just have to take the good in and spit the bad out. I don't agree 100% with everything I read, but the Lord has used these girls and their writings to encourage me over the years. So click on over if you have time.... you just might become a faithful reader:o).

1 comment:

lizzykristine said...

I think YLCF was the second blog I started reading, a few years ago. Biblicalwomanhood was the first by only a few days.

I found them both by googling the words in their titles... I don't think I knew what a blog was back then. ;)