Thursday, February 11, 2010

What A Weekend For A Trip!

Rachel alluded to a trip several gals from my church are taking this weekend and I must say I am seriously excited to be joining this happy group for what is sure to be a memorable weekend:). We're headed to the Big Apple ~ Hello NYC, I have fond memories of you! ~ to see a Broadway show and to do some sightseeing. I've always been one to state the obvious, so since we're going to see a show, that obviously means dressing up is a given:).

Oh, it's gonna be fun!!!!

I must admit though that I'm not quite sure what I'm wearing, but this is where the fun of spontaneity and last-minute packing comes into play. I've never been one to have the suitcase all zipped up days before any given trip, so in keeping with tradition, I've decided to wake up early in the morning and throw some items in a bag. Be amazed, Becky, that I'm actually waking up early to accomplish this feat!

To add to the excitement, my sweetie and I are going to look for a house in the morning for a refugee family we're helping to settle in our area. Oooh, I do love a challenge and trying to cram it all in before 8 AM is definitely a challenge:).

Let the memories begin!

No comments: