Sunday, June 20, 2010

14 Hours.

We're leaving for camp at 6 AM (in approximately 14 hours) and the following items still need to be done:

  • make a cheesecake for my dad (Happy Father's Day!)
  • dry wet clothes
  • services tonight at church
  • finish cleaning out the spare bedroom-that-turned-into-a-handy-spot-for-a-ton-of-bridal-shower-gifts
  • grab items to give to a few people at church
  • two phone calls
  • pack for camp
  • Father's Day fellowship after church (this one is optional... it depends if Dad comes or not!)
  • sleep (this one is also optional:D)

But I couldn't just leave you all hanging after I apparently did leave you hanging last time:). I introduce to you the bathroom towels (*insert dramatic pause here*):


And the kitchen towels:


Kohl's is my friend:).

Ok, now it's time to cut and run! See ya all next week... and if you think of it, please pray for the summer camp this week and for the Lord to do a work!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hear ya, girl! So much to do...but sleep is definitely optional. :)

Love the towels, by the way! I'm sure you're glad to know that momentous decision is over with so you can, you know, GET MARRIED now!!!