Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friends.

Because Becky asked if I was going to do this, I'm posting this picture... just for you, Becky!

Nat and I had Becky and her brother, Nina, her sister, and brothers over tonight and we had so much fun!!! Several of these dear friends were kind enough to videotape our wedding and then put together a beautiful DVD too, so we decided it would be fun to have a little get-together... and it only took us 5 weeks to actually all get together;o).

Our evening was filled with food, volleyball, some more food, and then a fun game called, "The New Yorker." Nat and I have played it with both of our families and it's a ton of fun, so we figured this would be a great group to play it with ~ we were right!

We are so thankful for good friends in our lives!

Nat and I both enjoy having people over and being hospitable, so I'm sure this won't be the last party we have at our snug little apartment;o).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwww...You just knew how disappointed I would have been had you not posted this picture. ;-)

This picture must have been taken while the game was still in the "introductory stage", which would explain all the serious, concentrated looks on our faces! Haha..but it definitely was a fun game...Of course, now a few hours later, I am thinking up all sorts of great captions...ones I should have used..haha..oh well! Next time...:-)

Thanks for a great time!