Friday, July 20, 2012

Maternity Pics.

Last Friday night, Nat, my niece and I traipsed to Chick-Fil-A for our free meal. This was our first time ever doing this, but it was a lot of fun! The lady behind the counter kept asking me what else I wanted to get, but I definitely couldn't eat that much, even if she was offering more free food!


After our delicious meal (I absolutely love their chick-n-strips salad!), we went to get some maternity pictures taken. We did decide to change our outfits since we were too chicken (haha... ha) to stay in our cow outfits.

The lighting wasn't the best and it was threatening rain all evening, but it was the only time that would work out for all of our schedules. So off we went to a nearby park (anyone recognize it?!?) and had some fun. :)

The last picture always makes me laugh, because Nat is contemplating a rather disturbing idea: will our little Peanut like chocolate???





Photo credit to my niece Tiana!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!

Katina said...

Awwww! You look awesome...just glowing with babyness! :