Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Guess Who's Coming?!?!

And guess which Auntie is so excited to see Mr. Bayley-boo:)... Hey, I grab the time I can get! It's been 9 looong months since I've last seen them, and I didn't have an opportunity to make my yearly trek down to Orlando yet. I'm looking to go for Christmas; THAT would be a nice treat:D


Poor little guy is sure gonna be tuckered out come Tuesday! There's a whirlwind weekend just ahead of him and lots of hugs and kisses from all sorts of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!



So....... in case you wonder why posting's going to be slow around here for the next few days....


... here's why! But I'm sure all of you will understand;)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Of course we'll understand the shortage of your wonderful posts. We can't blame you for wanting to spend time with that precious little one. Have FUN!

~Kristi

Tiffany said...

He is a cutie! and finally awake! ;-D