Monday, April 9, 2007

His Way.

"When my way seems dark and drear and the future I don't know.
My heart feels so empty as the tears unending flow.
When my heart breaks with sorrow and a tempest fills my soul.
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control."

"His way is perfect... His way is perfect!
Though I don't understand His wise and loving plan.
His way is perfect... His way is perfect!
Take my life and make a vessel purified.
God makes no mistakes, His way is best."


(The students sang this song this morning and then it played over the sound system later on in the day... so it's been running through my mind about how His way is perfect... Words and music by Betsy Kistler)

1 comment:

Rachel Marie said...

Hmmm, this was a post for me... ;-)
Thanks for sharing this, Anne!

His way IS perfect

I love that picture, too, by the way. :-)