Saturday, September 15, 2007

One Last Time...

My plan of not doing too much today was pleasantly interrupted with my sister and brother calling me to say that everyone was meeting at our house and then heading to a park to play volleyball.

Ok... count me in!


"Peppering" the ball in our driveway


Of course there's always time for a picture with my nephew Andrew!

As I mentioned before, volleyball seems to run in the family's blood! And apparently we start 'em young...:o)

Not quite volleyball, but I thought it was pretty!

The last time I was at this park was for an end-of-the-year school picnic and it was so hot! Autumn is beginning to make her mark on the area with the cooler weather and shorter evenings. I haven't seen too many tree leaves change colors yet, but I'm sure it will be soon!




I'm not really "sad" to see summer end because each of the seasons last long enough here in Pennsylvania. Just when I'm ready for a change, the season switch! Now it's time for a nip in the cold air, jackets, crunchy leaves, hiking, apple cider, and Thanksgiving. Yes, I think it's time to change the seasons...


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
"

~Ecclesiastes 3:1~

3 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

I can certainly identify with your "fall feelings!" ;)

And your nephew is SOoo CuTe!!! :)

Kristi said...

I love fall!! You mentioned all my favorite things about it too.
:)

Sounds like fun at the park.

~Kristi

Anne said...

Rache Marie ~ I think he's cute too:o).

Kristi ~ It was starting to become fall, but now we've dropped back into summer... so all those things about fall are gonna hafta wait now:o).