1. My fridge - This is what it looks like when we're in desperate need of some grocery shopping! And the two pots were thrown in there after Thursday night Bible study - when we also have a time of food and fellowship. This week there were two extra guys, so that meant more food to make:).
2. A closet - There are no actual "closets" in Thailand. Everyone has a wardrobe, just like this one. Some are bigger and most are this color. I've only ever seen one that is not brownish in nature. And yes, those are my suitcases on top of my wardrobe:).
3. My kitchen sink - I'm doing this post in the morning; hence the lack of any dishes in the sink! My kitchen is an "outdoor" kitchen and it's separated from the rest of the downstairs with a wall and a screen door.
4. A toilet - Hey, at least it's not a squat toilet! When I was in the Kuala Lumpur airport, I went to use the restroom and found stall after stall of squat toilets. Welcome to Asia!!!
5. My favorite shoes - Since this is Asia, flip flops are the footwear of choice for most people. I did bring a few other pairs of shoes with me (sneakers, white slip-ons, and brown sandals), but most days I'm wearing these.
6. A favorite room - Most of my time at home (waking hours!) is spent in the living room. Reading, blogging, watching DVDs, e-mailing, etc. all takes place here. Oh, the reason why the bulletin board is half-sided is because Pookie hasn't put any of her pictures up yet:).
7. What my kids are doing right now - no kids for me and I didn't think Pookie would appreciate me taking a picture of her getting ready for the day:).
8. The laundry pile - The reason the wardrobe was kinda empty is because I have to do laundry tomorrow:).