Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag, You're It! Take Two:).

Since I'm in the mood for tags, I'm going to share another one with you! Rachel tagged me for sharing 6 random things about myself. I've already shared about my ability of having goofy pictures taken so the rest of what I share will be less random:o).

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have. Getting there!
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. I'm thinking of them right now
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged. Hold on! Hold on! Gotta think of the bloggers first!!

Unspectacular Quirk #1: I love, love, love to organize!!! Give me a messy room and I will be formulating a plan in my mind as to how I should go about conquering the mess! That got me in trouble one time though. Years ago Tiffany came over to my house and we started organizing a huge room on our second floor. My parents came home and my dad wasn't too happy about me cleaning everything so we had to put it. all. back. No fun.

Unspectacular Quirk #2: I like to cook by myself. I don't like other people helping me out. I guess it's kinda like that phrase, "too many cooks in the kitchen." I'm learning to be gracious though!

Unspectacular Quirk #3: I prefer to work with junior/senior high teens rather than elementary kids. In fact, elementary kids (*hushed whisper*) scare me! I love babies and junior church kids but after five, it's all down hill for me until about 12:o).

Unspectacular Quirk #4: To go along with my love of organization, everything absolutely has to be in the right place! I don't like to leave the pillows on our sofa and chairs askew when we leave the house. Shoes must be side by side. Computer put away. Dishes cleared from the table. Curtains drawn. I could go on and on:o).

Unspectacular Quirk #5: I have a fetish (an abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation) with conserving electricity. I will go out of my way to turn off a light in a room that no one is in, or to turn off fans and air cons. I can't stand the thought that electricity is being wasted, although electricity is much cheaper here in Thailand (to the tune of $40.00).

Unspectacular Quirk #6: I have been told several times that I walk very fast. And it's true - I do! When I was a senior in high school, my Principal and his wife took the juniors and seniors on a Civics trip to Washington D.C. My Principal's wife was 7 1/2 months pregnant on that trip and as we charged up a hill in Arlington National Cemetery, she had to stop half-way up to rest. Of course the three of us in the front didn't realize that because we were so far ahead of the group:o).

I'm going to tag... oh let's see! Hmm, decisions, decisions!!! This is like trying to choose teams to play volleyball. Who do I pick??? Oh right, back to deciding:o). I tag:

Ashley

Tori

Rachel with the cute niece Raine:o)

Tiffany (do you remember organizing the upstairs at my house?!?)

Sara Nicole

Rebecca

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How could I forget?!? Your dad was not happy, I felt so bad! I couldn't understand why he wouldn't like it cleaner....but clean to us and clean to him are clearly different things. :-) Do you remember how hot we were afterwards that we went swimming in the out door pool - even though it was October. Remember Mr J calling us polar bears. You even got a cold from it!
HAHAHAHAHA

Ashley said...

Ooh this looks fun! I'll try to do it soon. Thanks for the tag.

Rachel said...

Well Hello Anne :)

I will defi. take more fall pictures for you so you don't miss out on all these beautiful colors around here. Oh and I will check out that website that you gave for healthy foods, I need all the help I can get :)

Oh and I am glad you tagged me and as soon as I figure out how to do this I will let ya know :)

Jackie said...

Dude, three letters...OCD!
:-)