Monday, January 5, 2009

Team '08.

Saturday we had a little photo shoot (translation = we were bored!), so I thought I would share a couple of pictures from that fun time. Laughter and smiles were plenteous!

Krinny, Carolyn, Pookie, and I. It was always funny to watch Pookie put the camera on the timer and then dive into place - just in time to smile!


Just as the camera was ready to flash, Krinny made the statement, "This is the height of vanity. We're taking pictures of ourselves." As you can see, Pookie and I enjoyed her comment:).

Alex, Carolyn, Krinny, Tom, Pookie, and I. Alex is leaving next Monday after being here for three months.

So, there you have it... Gaudet Team '08!

2 comments:

No No Nanette said...

The picture of both of you laughing is great. Thanks for sharing.

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. What pretty ladies you are.

Happy 2009~