Friday, April 3, 2009

Too Blessed.

I'm Too Blessed To Be Stressed,
Too Anointed To Be Disappointed

I refuse to be discouraged,
To be sad or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted
And here's the reason why:

I have a God who is almighty;
Who is sovereign and supreme;
I have a God who loves me,
And I am on His team.

He is all wise and powerful;
Jesus is His Name;
Though everything else is changeable,
My God remains the same.

I refuse to be defeated!
My eyes are on my GOD!
He has promised to be with me,
As through this life I trod.

I am looking past my circumstances,
To Heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God.
I am resting in His Love.

I give thanks to Him in everything.
My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His; the victory is mine;
He will help me win the race!

I repeat "I'M TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!"

Author Unknown

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, that's really good Anne. Thanks for posting :-)

Jennifer said...

I think I've read this poem a long time ago, but I've forgotten about it. Thanks for sharing it!